Hernias are budged protrudes from belly and chest where intestine and abdominal fat comes out. These mainly occur in the abdomen but can also be found in upper thigh, belly and groin areas.
Here are some Do’s and Don’ts that person suffering from hernia should follow.
Do’s to follow
- Consume fruits, vegetables, and grains
- Drink plenty of water and other fluids to prevent constipation
- Sweat and lose excess toxin
- Eat small meals instead of larger meals
- Exercise regularly
Don’ts to follow
- Don’t reduce the amount of food
- Stop smoking and drinking
- Avoid lying down after meals
- Don’t wear tight clothes
- Avoid food difficult to digest
- Avoid physical activities like lifting